H. G. Wells Quotes
If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.
If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.
Beauty is in the heart of the beholder.
Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative.
Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise.
If we don't end war, war will end us.
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative.
Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise.
If we don't end war, war will end us.
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
![]() |
| H G Wells |
