“I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” - Michael Jordan
“Failure meant a stripping away of the inessential.” - J.K. Rowling
"No one will ever accuse James Carville of taking himself seriously." - James Carville
"Beethoven can write music, thank God, because he can't do anything else!" - Ludwig van Beethoven
"In the morning, I need twenty minutes to cry. To wake up and make that shift, you know, and to just say, 'This really sucks,' to really allow yourself the feeling of loss. It still needs to be acknowledged," - Christopher Reeve
"I don’t think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good." - Oprah Winfrey
"Even the knowledge of my own fallibility cannot keep me from making mistakes. Only when I fall do I get up again." - Vincent van Gogh
“Failure meant a stripping away of the inessential.” - J.K. Rowling
"No one will ever accuse James Carville of taking himself seriously." - James Carville
"Beethoven can write music, thank God, because he can't do anything else!" - Ludwig van Beethoven
"In the morning, I need twenty minutes to cry. To wake up and make that shift, you know, and to just say, 'This really sucks,' to really allow yourself the feeling of loss. It still needs to be acknowledged," - Christopher Reeve
"I don’t think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good." - Oprah Winfrey
"Even the knowledge of my own fallibility cannot keep me from making mistakes. Only when I fall do I get up again." - Vincent van Gogh