"I slept on benches everyday & borrowed 20 Rs/- from friend to travel to film city"
- Sharukh khan
- Sharukh khan
"I failed in 8th standard"
-SACHIN TENDULKAR
-SACHIN TENDULKAR
"During my secondary school, I was dropped from school basketball
team"
-MICHAEL JORDAN
team"
-MICHAEL JORDAN
"I was rejected for the job in ALL INDIA RADIO bcoz of my heavy voice"
- AMITABH BACCHAN
- AMITABH BACCHAN
"I used to work in petrol pump"
- DHIRUBHAI AMBANI
- DHIRUBHAI AMBANI
"I was rejected in d interview of PILOT"
- ABDUL KALAM
- ABDUL KALAM
"I didn't even complete my university education"
- Bill Gates !!
- Bill Gates !!
"I was a dyslexic kid"
- TOM CRUIZE
- TOM CRUIZE
"I was raped at the age of 9 "
- Oprah Winfrey
- Oprah Winfrey
"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training"
- Lionel Messi
- Lionel Messi
"I used to sleep on the floor in friends'rooms,returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple"
-Steve Jobs !!
-Steve Jobs !!
"My teachers used to call me a failure"
- Tony Blair
- Tony Blair
"I was in prison for 27 years"
- Late President Nelson Mandela
- Late President Nelson Mandela
and here comes d "THALIVA"
"At d age of 30, I was a bus conductor"
-RAJNI KANT
-RAJNI KANT
"Friends, there are many such people who struggled..
Life is not about what you couldn't do so far,
it's about what you can still do.
Wait and don't ever give up..
Miracles happen every day....!!
Latest miracle will be : A tea vendor becoming prime minister of India.
it's about what you can still do.
Wait and don't ever give up..
Miracles happen every day....!!
Latest miracle will be : A tea vendor becoming prime minister of India.
Rs.20 Seems Too Much To Give A Beggar But It Seems Okay When Its Given As Tip At A Fancy Restaurant.
After A Whole Day Of Work, Hours At The Gym Seem Alright But Helping Your Mother Out At Home Seems Like A Burden.
Praying To God For 3 Min Takes Too Much Time But Watching A Movie For 3 Hours Doesn't.
We Wait A Whole Year For Valentine's Day But We Always Forget Mother's Day.
Two Poor Starving Kids Sitting On The Pavement Weren't Given Even A Slice Of Bread But A Painting Of Them Sold For Lakhs Of Rupees.
We Don't Think Twice About Forwarding Jokes But We Will Rethink About Sending This Message On.
Think About It n Make A Change.