“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
― Bil Keane
“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein
“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
― Thomas Edison
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
― Oscar Wilde
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
― Bil Keane
“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein
“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
― Thomas Edison
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill