Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
- Groucho Marx
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
- shing xiong
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. :)
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
- Alexander Graham Bell
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
- Erica Jong
- Groucho Marx
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
- shing xiong
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. :)
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
- Alexander Graham Bell
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
- Erica Jong